At BrainChip, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The Internet of Things. Edge AI applications. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced Edge Based AI Processor. If you share our passion for innovation and drive, we want to meet you.
Customer Support Engineer
The Customer Support Engineer role is to work directly with BrainChip’s current and future customers as well as engage with Sales and Engineering members, to support current and future customers and help develop and create structured support models. These models are targeted to support and solve problems for computer vision (classification, object detection), audio processing (keyword spotting), sensor fusion, and anomaly detection. You must be able to communicate effectively at the engineering level with customers, understand their objectives and needs in order to develop and articulate solutions to address customers requirements.
- Work with Sales and Engineering members, to support customers and help develop structured solutions for Brainchip’s Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC).
- Understand customer’s technical requirements & propose solutions to help resolve any customer challenges
- Be the customer’s trusted advisor
- Ability to understand and present complex technical requirements, problems, and solutions concisely in verbal and written communications
- Strong experience in at least one application field (vision, audio, sensor fusion, anomaly detection)
- Broad understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, CNN, and Neuromorphic Computing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Desire to be involved in a diverse and creative work environment
- Must be a self-starter with mindset for growth and real passion for continuous learning.
- S. in Computer Science Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of machine learning and deep learning experience using Python, Tensorflow
- Firsthand experience with object classification, object detection, face recognition, keyword spotting
- Experience with different deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, Caffe…)
- Experience with Git version control system