Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products.
We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables a wide array of applications such as self-driving cars, hearing aids, drones, and agricultural equipment. The event-based neural network processor is inspired by the spiking nature of the human brain and is implemented in an industry-standard digital process.
Our company was recognized as one of the “Startups Worth Watching in 2021” in EE Times’ annual Silicon 100 list of global semiconductor technologies and our founder was named the winner of the AI Hardware 2021 Innovator Award. We have offices in Laguna Hills, California; Toulouse, France; Hyderabad, India; and Perth, Australia. We are also publicly traded on the Australian Stock Exchange (BRN:ASX) and the OTC Market (BRCHF).
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Reports To: VP of Worldwide Sales
A principal goal for the Regional Sales Manager is the sell BrainChip’s enterprise agreements within several named accounts and a broad geography, and in so doing create a means for achievement of the revenue target. This position requires extensive relationship building activities along with driving engineering and product development to ensure the customer is obtaining the maximum value. To achieve this along with further adoption, the Regional Sales Manager must have strong skills and experiences in the selling of complex solutions in large and complicated customer environments.
This individual contributor must be highly motivated and a proven sales executive in the area of IP licensing with a demonstrated experience selling through the semiconductor and systems ecosystem.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive top-line sales revenue in a named list of accounts, as well as a geographic footprint
- Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in the targeted named accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value
- Collaborate with global team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among named accounts
- Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers
- Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions
- Ensure customer success
- Maintain accurate Salesforce information
- Ability to communicate orally with customers, management, and other co-workers, both individually and in front of a group is crucial.
- Travel as necessary to client locations (approximately 50% of time traveling)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering. Preferably a Masters Degree.
- At least 5 Years’ Experience in Artificial Intelligence, IP Sales, or Semiconductor Sales
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience being successful in a Complex Selling Environment
- 5 or more Years Enterprise Account Management Experience
- Competitive Pay
- Restricted Stock Units
- Bonus Pay up to 10% of annual salary
- 401K with matching
- Free Lunch Daily
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Company-paid Medical HMO, Dental PPO, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program, Caregiver Support, Adoption Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Employee Discounts
BrainChip is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.