Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products.
We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables a wide array of applications such as self-driving cars, hearing aids, drones, and agricultural equipment. The event-based neural network processor is inspired by the spiking nature of the human brain and is implemented in an industry-standard digital process.
Our company was recognized as one of the “Startups Worth Watching in 2021” in EE Times’ annual Silicon 100 list of global semiconductor technologies and our founder was named the winner of the AI Hardware 2021 Innovator Award. We have offices in Laguna Hills, California; Toulouse, France; Hyderabad, India; and Perth, Australia. We are also publicly traded on the Australian Stock Exchange (BRN:ASX) and the OTC Market (BRCHF).
Job Title: Solutions Engineer / Technical Account Manager
Reports To: Technical Sales Director
The Solutions Engineer / Technical Account Manager’s role is to work directly with BrainChip’s current and future customers as well as engage with Sales and Engineering members, to support current and future customers and help develop and create structured support models, manage programs and projects. These models are targeted to support and solve problems for computer vision (classification, object detection), audio processing (keyword spotting), sensor fusion, and anomaly detection. You must be able to communicate effectively at the engineering level with customers, understand their objectives and needs to develop and articulate solutions to address customers’ requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Sales and Engineering members, to support customers and help develop technical solutions for Brainchip’s Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC).
- Understand customer’s technical requirements & propose solutions and manage projects related to customer activity resolve any customer challenges.
- Be the customer’s trusted advisor and be the main interface between Customers and BrainChip
- Understand and present complex technical requirements, problems, and solutions concisely in verbal and written communications, Know and understand ASIC development process and experience in Synthesis, Place and Route.
- Will resolve customer issues with BrainChip’s software or hardware technology.
- Interact with customers by walking them through the installation process, instructing them on how to operate the technology, and resolving any compatibility issues.
- Collaborate with software and hardware development teams, as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- S. in Computer Science, IT, or related technical field.
- Understanding of machine learning and deep learning experience using Python, Tensorflow
- Firsthand experience with object classification, object detection, face recognition, keyword spotting a plus
- Experience with different deep learning frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, Caffe…)
- Experience with Git version control system
- Strong experience in at least one application field CPUs, Tools and methodologies and/or machine learning
- Broad understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, CNN, and Neuromorphic Computing
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Desire to be involved in a diverse and creative work environment
- Must be a self-starter with mindset for growth and real passion for continuous learning.
- Competitive Pay
- Restricted Stock Units
- Bonus Pay up to 10% of annual salary
- 401K with matching
- Free Lunch Daily
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Company-paid Medical HMO, Dental PPO, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program, Caregiver Support, Adoption Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Employee Discounts
BrainChip is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.