Neuromorphic Chip Market Size, Status, Demand and Global Outlook 2020: aiCTX AG, BrainChip Holdings Ltd., General Vision Inc, HP
via Market Watch
Global Neuromorphic Chip Market This market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
Neuromorphic chips are digitally processed analog chips with a series of networks as similar to human brain networks. These chips contain millions of neurons and synapses to augment self intelligence, irrespective of pre-installed codes in normal chips. As a special kind of chips, these are highly capable of manipulating data received through sensors.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
Market By Top Companies:
aiCTX AG, BrainChip Holdings Ltd., General Vision Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology)
Market Overview-The Neuromorphic Chip Market was valued at USD 111.04 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 366.14 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 22% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.
Keeping the pace of advancement of disruptive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), various embedded system providers are keen to develop brain chips, where not only the chips will be processed fast, but will have also responses like human brains for those systems to think and act in a human way. Data analytics, internet of things, and smart sensors are considered as major applications for the neuromorphic chip market, as these chips are embedded into hardware used for image recognition, data mining, etc.
– Currently, neuromorphic vendors aim to design advanced system-on-chip (SoC) that provide an interface between sensors and algorithms; which eventually results in optimally converted data spikes and spiking neural networks (SNNs). A product like Akida NSoC from BrainChip Holdings Ltd. has 1.2 million neurons and 10 billion synapses.
– Big chip players including Intel Corporation, Qualcomm Incorporated, BrainChip Holdings Ltd., HRL Laboratories LLC, IBM Corporation and many others are developing neuromorphic chips to cut short processing speed through self decision making abilities by the chips.
Industry Research Coverage
Automotive is the Fastest Growing Industry to Adapt Neuromorphic Chip:
– Automotive industry is one of the fastest-growing industry for neuromorphic chips. All premium car makers are investing heavily to achieve L5 level of autonomous technology; which in turn is anticipated to generate huge demand for AI-powered neuromorphic chips.
– Due to the complexity of roadway data integration, cars automated systems need more AI than aircrafts. According to Victoria Transport Policy Institute, by 2030, 20%-40% of the automated vehicles will be available in moderate to premium price category, which means more volume of integrated neuromorphic chips will be sold by the AI chip manufacturers.
– Advanced driver assisted system (ADAS) and autonomous vehicle (AV) applications are the two primary areas where neuromorphic chip manufacturers are eyeing to enhance their market reach. Recently, in October 2017, BrainChip Holdings Ltd. supplied neuromorphic chip to one of the top automobile company in Germany to test their ADAS capability.
North America Expected to Hold Major Share over the Forecast Period:
– North America is currently one of the major market share holder for neuromorphic chips with presence of top vendors in the U.S. Latest technological breakthroughs have assisted the advancement of new X-ray tubes that can make the overall process more efficient and can significantly improve accuracy in various applications.
– There have been a series of new product launches, mergers, and acquisitions in North America to take the advantage of this opportunity. The major driver behind the investments has been the continuous evolution and application of new technologies to unlock enormous volumes that were previously considered non-commercial. With these series of investments, North America are set to boom over the forecast period.
Get Exclusive Discount at-
Industry Recent Trends
– March 2019: Qualcomm launched a new system on chip (SoC) integrated with AI to enhance smart audio and IoT applications. This AI enabled SoC will provide seamless voice assistance and other connectivity applications through power-optimized chip architecture. This new product innovation is anticipated to augment the market growth for the neuromorphic chip market in the coming years.
– September 2017: Intels new self-learning chip promises to accelerate Artificial Intelligence. Intel introduced first-of-its-kind self-learning chip, codenamed Loihi. The Loihi research test chip includes digital circuits that mimic the brains basic mechanics, making machine learning faster and more efficient while requiring lower computing power.
Major points covered in this research are:-
-Neuromorphic Chip Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2020-2025), Competition by Manufacturers
-Global Market Size (Value) of Neuromorphic Chip (2020-2025)
-Global Neuromorphic Chip Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2020-2025)
-Global Neuromorphic Chip Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
-Global Neuromorphic Chip Market Analysis by Application
-Global Neuromorphic Chip Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
-Neuromorphic Chip Manufacturing Cost Analysis
-Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
-Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
-Market Effect Factors Analysis
-Global Neuromorphic Chip Market Forecast (2020-2025)
-Research Findings and Conclusion
Finally, this Neuromorphic Chip report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Neuromorphic Chip product development and gives an outline of the potential Global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234